Header Mine

Header Mine

Tuesday 29 April 2014

Smile

I have the privilege of being a Guest Designer for  High Hopes Rubber Stamps. This weeks challenge is "Spots and Dots".

I chose to use "Froggy Stack" and added some spots to two of the frogs.

For the clouds, I die cut a cloud shape and moved it around the page where I wanted the clouds.  I coloured the edge with a chalk pencil and smoothed my colouring with a Kleenex.

I hand sketched in the pond and bull rushes, coloured and then outlined in black.

I didn't have a patterned "Dots" paper I liked so I ran a piece of cardstock through an embossing folder and highlighted the dots with a chalk pencil.


Stamp - Froggy Stack
Cardstock
Patterned paper and brads
Embossing Folder - Cuttlebug - Seeing Spots
Spectrum Noir Markers
Chalk Pencils - General's

I hope these little guys made you Smile.





2 comments :

  1. Fab fun card Donna! Thanks for being our Guest at High Hopes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a creative card and image too! I love those frogs - nice clouds as well!

    ReplyDelete