Header Mine

Header Mine

Thursday 16 October 2014

October YNS Challenge

I am on holidays and I am having my family over for Thanksgiving dinner and there is a ton! of things I should be doing to get ready. 

Instead, I have taken some time to make my card for the monthly challenge at Your Next Stamp. I find colouring and crafting relaxing so why shouldn't I - I'm on holidays after all - time to relax right?! 

I made my card based on the sketch. I chose to use tags and I also challenged myself personally to NOT include a sentiment which is hard for me to do. 




                                                  Card Recipe
                    Stamp: Tobi's Dearest Deer - Your Next Stamp Digi
                    Patterned Paper: Handmade Christmas - Simple Stories
                    Glitter Dots: Silver Glitter Gum Drops - Your Next Stamp
                    Snow: Snow Writer - Deco Art
                    Glitter: Hero Arts  
     Spectrum Noir Markers: DG4, DG2, EB1, TN1, DR7, DR5,TN7, TN8, EB8, GB10, GB8, CT3, FS2, FS3, TN2 

                    
I guess I should go get some preparation done now.....or .......maybe not! I have other cards bouncing around in my head.........

    Thanks for stopping by, I hope you have enjoyed my project for today. 

2 comments :

  1. Super cute! Love the sparkly gumdrops!!! Thank you so much for playing along with us this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tags are the perfect backdrop for this cutie! Great mix of papers and colors. Thanks for joining in the fun at YNS!!!

    ReplyDelete