Header Mine

Header Mine

Saturday 1 November 2014

Seasons Greetings

Practice makes perfect as they say......I'm a long way from perfect but I am practicing. 

Today, hubby is out of the house, puppy is mellow so I have time to "play" for a bit and get a couple cards that have been bouncing around in my head for a couple weeks out! Yay me!

Today I worked with Christmas Robin by Time 4 Tea Designs which was part of the October New Release at Whimsy Stamps - she can be found here in the Whimsy Store.

I tried something different by not including the full background die cut for this one and added some hand piercing on the image edge. 




Card Recipe
Stamp: Christmas Robin by Time 4 Tea Designs
Patterned Paper: Woodland Winter - Bo Bunny
Die Cuts: Floral Ovals - Spellbinders, Creative Time Dies
Glitter Dots: Your Next Stamp
Ink: Creamy Caramel - Stampin' Up
Sentiment: Mini Clear Stamps - Kaiserdraft
Snowflakes: Mary Punch 
Spectrum Noir Markers: Bird - DR1, DR5, DR7, Hair - EB3, EB5, EB7, Skin - FS2, FS3, TN2, Jeans- TB8, TB9, BT9, Shoes - IG6, IG9, Shirt - GB4, GB6, GB8, Hat - GB1, GB4 

Thanks for stopping by! Your thoughts and comments are always appreciated!

No comments :

Post a Comment