Header Mine

Header Mine

Tuesday 23 December 2014

Merry Christmas

I have a couple more Christmas cards to share today. 

Nothing like leaving it until the last minute! I have had alot of fun playing with my new stamp sets - I hope the people receiving the cards get a giggle or two out of them. 

I think this card will be sent to my niece in Vancouver.....but I'm not sure yet lol. She calls me her "crazy aunt" so being a day or two or seven days late with a card is something she is used to. I think secretly she kinda likes getting something after Christmas too..........

For my background on this card, I used chalk pencils because I didn't have a patterned paper I liked, and to be honest - I am terrified to try colouring a sky background with my alcohol markers! 

It is however one of my crafty goals for the new year :)



Card Recipe

Stamp & Die: Waddles Snow Fun - Your Next Stamp
Coloured with Spectrum Noir Markers 
Pine Branch: Joys of the Season - Cricut
Patterned Paper: Simple Stories & My Minds Eye
Glitter: Hero Arts 
Snow: Snow Writer - Deco Arts
Chalk - General's Chalk Pencils
Snowflakes: Marvy Punch

No comments :

Post a Comment