Header Mine

Header Mine

Saturday 20 December 2014

Penguin Ooopps

This stamp makes me giggle every time I see it.

It will make the perfect card for my bestie. This card  isn't for her as I do have a couple of nephews who will "appreciate" this image as well ha ha.

Like seriously, who didn't have a friend or in my case brothers who dared us to do this? I admit it - for me, I fell for the tongue on the metal toboggan trick thanks to my brothers! 


Card Recipe
Stamp: Penguin Oops - Crissy Armstrong
Glitter - Hero Arts 
Patterned Paper: American Crafts
Icicle Border: Impression Obsession
Snowflakes: Marvy Punch 
Fishtail Banner: YNS
Sentiment: Kaiser Craft - Mini Clear Stamps
Flourish: Quickutz
Ink: Stampin Up

I am entering this card into Whimsy Challenge 78 - Anything Goes

Enjoy your day! Thanks for stopping by!





No comments :

Post a Comment