Header Mine

Header Mine

Saturday 28 February 2015

Whatz Up Dog

After a rousing game of chase the stuffie with my own dog Moe, I was feeling inspired to put this card together. 
Moe is now snoozing on my lap as I type this - getting ready for round 2 I'm sure!!! 

This card features a digital stamp called Whatz Up Dog by Crissy Armstrong.



Inside 


Card Recipe

Stamps: Whatz Up Dog by Crissy Armstrong (digital) 
Paw prints - Bouji
Patterned Paper - Handmade by me (paw print) and Around the Block 
Sentiment: Everyday Sentiments - Whimsy Stamps
Dies: Build A Banner Die - Whimsy Stamps
Fence & Lampost - Your Next Stamp
Journaled Weekly - Your Next Stamp
Ink: London Fog - Memento
Coloured with Spectrum Noir Markers

Thanks for stopping by. Your thoughts and comments are appreciated. 











No comments :

Post a Comment