Header Mine

Header Mine

Saturday 18 April 2015

Friends Are Magic

Today is a beautiful, sunny 14 degree day but things are still too wet for me to do anything outside that needs to be done...sigh...........

I am taking advantage of this time to make a card for a fundraiser I have an order for. 

One of the requests was Christmas cards so although I feel like I just put my Christmas papers away a week ago, today I pulled them out again.

 It is hard to see in the picture as it looks really blue/navy blue but the colours are actually turquoise - I can never get turquoise to photograph well! Sigh......

I kept the layout simple but now I have a problem...........

I'm really happy with how it turned out and I'm not sure I want to include it in my fundraiser cards! lol 



Card Recipe 

Stamp: Christmas Pony - Crissy Armstrong, Whimsy Stamps
Patterned Paper: Woodland Winter - Bo Bunny
Label: Quickutz
Ink: Antique Linen Distress Ink
Quickie Glue Pen 
Glitter: Hero Arts 
Enamel Dots: Gumdrops - Your Next Stamp 
Sentiment: Computer generated - font is Bradley Hand ITC, saying comes from a pillow I have in my house 

Spectrum Noir Markers: TN1, TN2, TN3, TN5, TN6, TN7, DR1, DR5, DR7, BT5, BT7 BT9, TB9, 1G1, 1G2, 1G4, 1G7, CT2, CT4, GB5, GB8, GB10, EB5, FS2, FS3, TN2, FS8

I am entering this card in the following challenges: 

Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy the sun this weekend! 

No comments :

Post a Comment