Header Mine

Header Mine

Monday 8 June 2015

Smile BRRRR-thday

Today I am sharing the card I made for Sketch and Colour Challenge - #15 at Your Next Stamp.

It's funny how many of my friends and family, love penguins! I didn't know until I started posting cards I had made with penguins and everyone started commenting on them. Waddles is now a staple in my stamp collection tee hee.

It will be hard to decide who gets this one for their Brrrrr-thday! 



I masked off the penguins that were sitting to stamp the penguin with the balloon in the background. I popped the sentiment up with pop dots. The gold stickles are in the party hat tassles (it's kind of hard to see) and then sponged the edges/background with ink.

I chose to follow the sketch for this challenge



Card Recipe: 
Stamp: Waddles - Happy Brrr-thday! 
Spectrum Noir Markers
Patterned Paper: Imaginisce, Recollections
Gold Stickles
Dies: Oval - Spellbinders, Fishtail Banner - Your Next Stamp
Ink: Ocean - Martha Stewart
3D Foam - Scrapbook Adhesives
Gumdrops - Your Next Stamp

Hope my penguins brought a smile today! Thanks for stopping by! 

4 comments :

  1. Adorable card and I love the background colors too!

    Jeannie T.
    Dragonfly Journeys

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable and I love the row of little penguins! Thanks for joining our challenge at Your Next Stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really nice card and great use of the challenge sketch!
    Thanks for playing along at Your Next Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A trio of cuteness! Great way to combine the stamps and layer away. Thanks for joining in the fun and sharing your take on YNS's sketch challenge #15!!!

    ReplyDelete