Header Mine

Header Mine

Thursday 18 June 2015

Water Ski Dude

I love when you can look at a stamp and it brings back happy memories - either from your childhood or your present. 

My post today is sharing Bob's A Water Ski Dude and a sentiment from Sentiment Set #3 from the new release at High Hopes Stamps. 

This stamp took me back to my childhood. My aunt and uncle had a trailer and our family would often load up our trailer and camp with them for the weekend. There trailer was at a place where there was a huge lake and they owned a boat......can you see where I'm going with this? lol 

I remember my younger brother trying to water ski. He was having a very hard time getting up...........I'm thinking it was because our cousin who was driving the boat was doing everything he could to not let that happen. He would take off fast instead of slowly so my brother could get up. We had alot of laughs that day and he eventually did get up! 

Without further ado, my card featuring Bob's A Water Ski Dude.



Card Recipe
Ribbon: American Crafts Premium Ribbon
Brads: from my stash
Patterned Paper: A Perfect Summer, Ice Cream - Echo Park 
Gone Fishing - Campout, Carta Bella
Adrift - Basic Grey 
Ink: Almost Navy - Stampin' Up

Spectrum Noir Markers Used

Skin: FS4 TN2 TN3 FS8
Hair: TN7 TN8 EB8
Ski & Handle: TN3 TN6 TN8
Rope: EB1 EB2
Glasses: BT1 BT2 BT3
Water: TB1 TB2 TB9
Outlined with BT1

I hope you enjoyed meeting Bob today. Thanks for stopping by! 

No comments :

Post a Comment