Header Mine

Header Mine

Thursday 2 July 2015

The Perfect Wave

I hope you all enjoyed a Happy Canada Day! I can't believe it's July already!! 

My post today features Gabriel Loves Surfing and a sentiment from the All About Boys new release at High Hopes Stamps.



This is a side view so you can see the action wobbler spring.



I coloured the sunset using alcohol markers and added some wave patterned paper. Gabriel is fussy cut and mounted on an action wobbler spring I bought at One Crazy Stamper so he moves and wiggles when the card is moved - so fun! I added an octopus clothespin to help hold my sentiment and added a pop dot to hold it up. A few YNS gumdrops finished off my card. 



Card Recipe 
Patterned Paper: Go Jump in a Lake, Campout - Bella Boulevard
Jack & Jill - Boy - Echo Park 
Action Wobbler Spring 
Ink: Almost Navy - Stampin' Up
Felt Clothespin - Michaels
Pop Dot - Forever In Time
Enamel Dots - White Gumdrops - Your Next Stamp

I hope you have enjoyed my post today! Thanks for stopping by!

Entered in to Spectrum Noir July challenge - Summer -  on Facebook


1 comment :

  1. I love the sunset...Wow I thought it was paper until I read that you coloured it! The wobble is so cute too.

    ReplyDelete