Header Mine

Header Mine

Sunday 13 December 2015

Snowman Shaker Card - Art Impressions

A couple of months ago I had the pleasure of having a "play date" at my friend Cheri's house. After meeting her three adorable dogs, we moved upstairs into her beautiful craft room. 

I had brought a ton of things to work on but when she brought out this Snowman shaker set for Art Impressions, I knew immediately I was looking at the perfect Christmas cards for my nephews. I just had to stamp a few!

My two youngest nephews live in Calgary so I won't be with them Christmas morning when they open these but I can hear them giggling now! 

I could actually hear them giggling as I worked on these cards - okay one will be giggling and the other one will be shaking his head saying "Oh Auntie Donna"... 

These fun "bums" are on a Wobbler so every time the card is moved the bells will ring - so fun!!!!




I started by colouring the snowmen with alcohol markers and fussy cutting them. They are popped up with pop dots. I glued my bells onto the shaker portion and mounted it on a Wobbler. I cut a banner die and punched a snowflake in the middle. Labels behind my image add some pattern and colour and draw a attention to the snowman. All papers are edged with antique linen distress ink. Some silver and gold glitter gumdrops finish off my cards.

Card Recipe
Stamps: Bells Ring Set - Art Impressions (Shaker line) 
Patterned Paper: Sleigh Ridge (Bo Bunny), Have A Merry Christmas (Carta Bella)
Label: Spellbinders
Banner: Build A Banner die (Whimsy Stamps) 
Sentiment: Scandi Christmas (Whimsy Stamps)
Ink: Faded Jeans, Antique Lined (Distress Inks), Delta
Silver and Gold Gel pens
Snowflake Punch (Marvy)
Bells: dollar store
Wobblers
Cardstock: Recollections
Silver and Gold Glitter Gumdrops - Your Next Stamp
Pop Dots: Scrapbook Adhesives

Spectrum Noir Markers used: CG4 DG3 JG6 GB5 OR1 OR2 TN2 TN3 TN7 IG2 IG4 IG7 CR7 CR11 DRT TB2 TB8 TB9 TB1 TB2 TB3 CG3 CG4 JG6 FS8

I hope my nephews enjoy these on Christmas morning! I enjoyed making the for them that's for sure! 
Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment :