Header Mine

Header Mine

Friday 1 January 2016

Dashing Through The Snow

                         A New Year means new adventures right?!  

I am honoured and so excited to be joining the super talented group of ladies on the One Crazy Stamper Design Team. 

Each one of them amazes me with their talent and the inspiration they provide! I'm looking forward to getting to know all of them better.

A new month also means a new challenge at One Crazy Stamper. Our challenge for January is Anything Goes. You can use any stamp (except a digital stamp) so it's easy to come play along! 



My card for the challenge features two stamps from High Hopes - Sleigh Ride (SS004) and Classy Clydesdale (T506).

I kept the layout simple on this card although there was quite a bit of fussy cutting involved! I mounted my images on patterned paper and I wanted to do something different for the snow so I found some shredded snow at the dollar store(it is actually shreaded pieces of plastic).

The sentiment was created on my computer and mounted on patterned paper. The gold bells are from The Stockade and the cord is from my stash. I finished my card off with some Blueberry Gumdrops - yum!!

Card Recipe 
Stamps: Sleigh Ride, Classy Clydesdale - High Hopes 
Patterned Paper: Sleigh Ride (Bo Bunny), All Bundled Up (Carta Bella)
Sentiment: Georgia Font - my computer
Hero Arts Glitter
Blueberry Gumdrops - Your Next Stamp 
Gold Bells - The Stockade
Cord - from my stash 

Spectrum Noir Markers: BG5 BG7 BG10 TN7 TN8 EB8 CG4 DG3 JG6 CR7 CR11 DR6 CT1 CT2 CT4 GB5 PP1 PP3 PP5 CG2 BG4 BG5 TB2 TB8 TB9

Thanks for stopping by! Happy Crafting!



2 comments :

  1. OMG!! What an awesome pairing of stamps - and I absolutely love the twine that you made into reins! Glad to have you on the team :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, reminds me of when we were younger at the farm, amazing how you captured this so awesome. Welcome to the team! Hugs, L :)

    ReplyDelete