Header Mine

Header Mine

Thursday 3 March 2016

Do Not Disturb

I don't know about anyone else, but for me the perfect end to a stressful or crazy busy day or week is a nice hot bubble bath. My favourite bubble bath was called Chocolate Fudge Sundae - the whole upstairs of my house smelled like chocolate when I used it. It was awesome, but sadly I don't think they make it anymore. 

In the spirit of relaxing and bubble baths, my post today is using stamp from High Hopes called Betty Bubbles. I think I need to make a Do Not Disturb sign for my bathroom door when I'm having a bubble bath....hmmm....

                                                         Donna
                                                                

Bubble Close Up





I coloured my stamp with alcohol markers added some Diamond Stickles to the bubbles, and cut my image out with a stitched rectangle die. Betty's glasses are done with gold Wink of Stella and glossy accents for the lenses.  I used my scissors to put a distressed edge on the patterned paper although it's hard to see in the picture. The sentiments were created on my computer and the bottom one is popped up with pop dots. Some glitter gumdrops finish off my card. 

Card Recipe
Stamps: Betty Bubbles (T077) - High Hopes Rubber Stamps 
Patterned Paper:In the Garden - Whimsy Stamps
Sentiment: Berlin Sans FB Demi and Lucida Sans fonts - computer 
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Ice Ice Baby Gumdrops - Your Next Stamp 
Pop Dots - Forever in Time
Gold Wink of Stella
Glossy Accents
Stitched Rectangle, Stitched Square Dies - Your Next Stamp
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Copic Xpress It Cardstock

Spectrum Noir Markers: FS1 FS2 TN2 FS8 1G1 1G2 1G4 DG1 DG2 DG4 TN3 TN4 TN8 CR4 CT1 CT2 CT4 TN1 EB1 EB2 IBI TB2 



Thanks for stopping by! Have a fantastic day! 



2 comments :

  1. Oh Donna this is absolutely adorable! Betty is so cute and now I just want to soak in the tub too! Great card my talented friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is fabulious but if i was Betty its a glass of wine i would love tp soak with

    ReplyDelete