Header Mine

Header Mine

Thursday 16 June 2016

Born To Golf

The countdown to the first official day of summer is on! so I thought a golfing card would be fun to play with this week. 
I personally don't golf but I have more then a few friends and family who do. "Swinging Sherry, Golf Cart" and a sentiment from the Sentiment #4 set from High Hopes all helped me bring my vision to life.




I started my card by cutting my side step base and colouring and fussy cutting my images. I added some fun patterned paper from Echo Park I got on my last road trip to One Crazy Stamper a couple weeks ago and some grass and flowers. The fun clouds were added using some clear acetate - they look like they are hanging there on their own don't they?!? 
The sentiment was stamped and cut out using a stitched rectangle die. Star Dust stickles give to bling to the flower centres and a few gumdrops finish off my card. Sherry is popped up with pop dots as well.

Card Recipe
Stamps: Swinging Sherry (R204B), Golf Cart (J025), Sentiment Set 4 (UU507)High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper - Happy Summer by Lori Whittock - Echo Park
Silver Wink of Stella, Star Dust Stickles, Love Earth Gumdrops - Your Next Stamp, Forever In Time Pop Dots
Dies: Side Step & Four Corners - Local King Rubber Stamp, Double Stitched Hills Die and Stitched Rectangles Dies - Your Next Stamp, Head In the Clouds - Die'sire, Flowers - Quickutz

Spectrum Noir Markers: FS1 FS2 TN2 BG5 BG7 BG10 1G2 1G4 PP1 PP2 PP3 PP4 PP5 DR3 CT1 CT2 CT4 EB6 EB3 EB5 CG2 DG2 

Our challenge this month is Anything Goes. You can find the challenge here to come play along. We can't wait to see what you create!

If you need High Hopes Stamps or crafting supplies you can find them at 


Thanks for stopping by! Have a fantastic day! 

1 comment :

  1. OMGeeeeeeee! This is by far the cutest thing I have seen! I love the scene you created! The clouds are amazing! You never cease to amaze me!!!!

    ReplyDelete