Header Mine

Header Mine

Thursday 30 June 2016

Hog Wash

Happy Summer Thursday Fans! 

My post today features an older stamp from High Hopes called "Good Clean Fun" and the Hog Wash sentiment also from High Hopes. 

Pigs love mud especially on a hot summer day! I added some "mud" to two of these little cuties when I was colouring the image. 




My image is coloured with alcohol markers and cut out with a stitched rectangles die. I challenged myself to use some of my scraps and smaller pieces from an Echo Park paper pad as well as some paper from my stash. Fishtail banner dies were the perfect die for cutting these out.  A piece of pink paper run through an embossing folder gave me the perfect background for this very pink card! lol

Card Recipe
Stamps: Good Clean Fun (S056)High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Dies: Stitched Rectangles and Fishtail Banner dies - Your Next Stamp
Darice Embossing Folder, Chocolate Gumdrops - Your Next Stamp

Spectrum Noir Markers: BT2 BT3 PP1 PP3 EB6 EB3 EB5 EB1 EB2 CG4 DG3 1G1 1G2 LY2 LY3

Our challenge this month is Anything Goes. You can find the challenge here to come play along. We can't wait to see what you create!

If you need High Hopes Stamps or crafting supplies you can find them at 


Thanks for stopping by! Have a fantastic day! 

2 comments :

  1. Donna this is absolutely adorable and brought a smile to my face! I love how you added mud to some of the piggies! That embossed background is perfect! Brilliant again!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great card Donna, Love all the details and your coloring as always is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete