Header Mine

Header Mine

Sunday 12 June 2016

One Of Those Days

Today is a beautiful day where I live. Sunny, 16 degrees and a beautiful breeze. So why am I not outside enjoying it? 

Because I have an old knee injury that has come back to haunt me and I can't walk so instead I hobbled to my craft room to make a card for the "Use A Die Cut" Spectrum Noir challenge on Facebook. 





I used "Polly" a Wee Stamp for Whimsy Stamps. I am in love with this colour combination and I felt like this stamp was perfect for the combination.

I used a stitched rectangle die to cut out the sentiment and also fussy cut my image. I glued it on my background colour and fussy cut it again so I guess I made my own die cut as well lol. 

Card Recipe 
Stamp: Polly, Wee Stamp - Whimsy Stamps
Sentiment: One Of Those Days - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper: Paper Dolls - Julie Nutting
Dies: Stitched Rectangle Die - Your Next Stamp
Serendipity Creative Ribbon - gal designs
3D Pop Dots - Forever In Time
White Sugar and Sparkle Gumdrops - Your Next Stamp

Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers: FS1 FS2 TN2 FS8 CT1 CT4 BG11 CR3 FS8 CR7 CG4 DG3 1G1 1G2 1G5 BGR2 BGR4 BGR5 FS6 CR3 FS8

I am entering this card in the Spectrum Noir "Use A Die Cut" challenge on Facebook. 

Thanks for stopping by! Have a fantastic day!!





1 comment :