Header Mine

Header Mine

Monday 1 August 2016

Birthday Car

               July is the month when most of my family's  birthdays are. 

My dad's birthday has come and gone but my niece and sister in law are here from out west so we will be doing a little party next Sunday. Phew, gave me some time to get his card done! 

I got my fingers inky with this one but it was fun to do something different. 




After I ink blended my background, I used memento ink, and a script and mini splatter stamp to complete my background. Twine and a few gumdrops in the corner finished off my card. This card has a number of stamps on it from a number of different companies.... no one told me you don't have to use all your stamps on one card! lol 

Card Recipe 
Ink: Dusk Blue, Ocean, Sea Lavender - Martha Stewart
 Tuxedo Black, London Fog - Memento 
Stamps: Script - Kaisercraft, Bold Happy Birthday - High Hopes Stamps, Mini Ink Splatter - Your Next Stamp, Voitures - Carabella
Bakers Twine, Cupid Gumdrops - Your Next Stamp

I hope you are having a fantastic day! Thanks for stopping by! 

1 comment :

  1. That background is amazing! You did a fabulous job with using a bunch of different stamps on one card! Your Dad will love this for sure!!

    ReplyDelete