Header Mine

Header Mine

Friday 26 August 2016

Christmas Happy Mail

Today I am sharing a card I made for a "Non-traditional Colours" Christmas challenge. 

I am ink and glitter up to my eyeballs but I had so much fun putting this one together. This one is pretty CAS for me but I am very happy with how it turned out. 




After colouring my stamp with alcohol markers I gave my manicure scissors a run for their money and fussy cut it. The background was creating blending two different shades of blue and some coloured "snow". I used a border embossing folder to create my edge on the second piece of white and added some sparkly gumdrops to finish it off.  

Card Recipe 
Stamp: Penguin Happy Mail by Crissy Armstrong - Whimsy Stamps
Sentiment: Scandi Christmas - Whimsy Stamps
Snow: Spoonful of Snow - Stampendous
Ink: Bashful Blue and Not Quite Navy - Stampin' Up 
Quickie Glue pen, Hero Arts Glitter, Cuttlebug Embossing border, 3D Pop Dots - Forever In Time, Navy Blue Sparkly Gumdrops - Your Next Stamp

Spectrum Noir Markers: CT4 GB5 OR1 BG5 BG7 TN3 TN6 TN7 1G2 1G3 1G1 BT2 BT4 BT5 BT8 BT9 PP1 PP3 PP5 CT1 CT2 BT2 BT4 BT5 



I hope you have enjoyed my post today. I am off to try to get the ink off my fingers and the glitter out of my hair......although the glitter in my hair is kinda fun  

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!

1 comment :

  1. Lovely card. You know I would LOVE this one...and it's not just because of the penguin. I love the way you popped the image up off the lovely background. Thanks for joining us at Holly Jolly this week for our "Non-Traditional Colours" challenge. Hope to see you again. Good luck.
    Lynn, Holly Jolly DT

    ReplyDelete