Header Mine

Header Mine

Sunday 21 August 2016

Krptnght

Today I was getting my fingers inky making my little brother's Birthday card. 

He got the car of his dreams for Father's Day so I have been trying to figure out how to incorporate that into a card for him. 



I remembered I had a licence plate die in my stash so I pulled it out. After cutting it, I printed his personalized plate name on it and stamped an older version of a Camaro. To be honest, as I am writing this post I realized I had spelled his plate wrong so I had to go and redo it... sigh.... but I think this one is right now lol.
Some twine and a few black gumdrops put the finishing touches on my card. 

This is the picture he posted - I got as close to the green as I could with the inks I have. I hope he likes it! Gulp!


Card Recipe
Stamp: Voitures - Carabelle Studios
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Wasabi and Leaf Bud - Martha Stewart 
Twine: Baker's Twine
Sentiments: Blue Highway and Calibri fonts - computer 
Dies: Quickutz Licence Plate
Cupid Gumdrops - Your Next Stamp


Thanks for stopping by! Have a fantastic day!

No comments :

Post a Comment