Header Mine

Header Mine

Wednesday 10 August 2016

Let's Do Lunch?

It's Wednesday and my turn to share some Fall/Halloween inspiration with you. 

A sure sign of fall being just around the corner is that sweet corn is in season so I chose to make my card using "We're All Ears and Cawnie and Cawrls Lunch" stamps from High Hopes. 


Close Up 1


Close Up 2


After colouring the stamp with alcohol markers I fussy cut them out. I used a Cricut cartridge to cut out my cornstalks and ink blending to create my sky background. I wanted the stamp used in the circle to look like you are in the middle of a corn field....great place for lunch don't you think? lol
The sentiment was created on my computer and buttons from my stash and some twine finish off my card. 

Card Recipe
Stamps: We're All Ears (K034), Cawnie and Cawrls Lunch (H153) High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment: Calibri font - computer
Patterned Paper: Pumpkin Patch- American Crafts, I Heart Summer - Simple Stories, It's A Boy Dots and Stripes - Carta Bella
Ink: Bashful Blue - StampinUp!, Baby Blue - Memories
Dies: Fish Tail Banners - Your Next Stamp, Classic Circles - Spellbinders
Just Because Cards Cricut Cartridge, American Craft Twine, Buttons - stash

Spectrum Noir Markers: CT4 GB5 OR1 BG5 BG7 BG10 CG1 DG2 DG4 LY1 CT2 TN1 EB1 EB2

Our challenge for August is Fall/Halloween. Click this link and come play along. I can't wait to see your creations!

If you need High Hopes Stamps or crafting supplies you can find them at 


Thanks for stopping by! Have a fantastic day! 


2 comments :

  1. Wow! This card is absolutely adorable! You've coloured the birds perfectly and I love how you have them sitting in more cornstalks! A perfect make my friend!

    ReplyDelete