Header Mine

Header Mine

Wednesday 31 August 2016

Phew! Happy Harvest!

I have one more Fall/Halloween inspired card to share with you today. I can't believe it's the last day of August already! 

"Harvest Harry" from High Hopes Rubber Stamps sure seems happy about harvest being started. He is exhausted! Guarding crops is a tough job! I think he already has his bags packed for vacation!



After colouring the stamp with alcohol markers I fussy cut Harry leaving a thin white border. I added some blue paper behind him after running it through an embossing folder. Paper from Echo Park was perfect for this card. I added some fun wheat and bobbles as an embellishment for something different and fun. The sentiment was created on my computer. A few of my favourite - gumdrops - finish off my card. 

Card Recipe
Stamps: Harvest Harry (S032), High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment: Calibri font - computer
Patterned Paper: The Story of Fall by Lori Whitlock - Echo Park
Stitched Rectangle Die and Fish Tail Banner Dies - Your Next Stamp, Florals - Ashland, Trim - Island Time, Sizzix Embossing Folder, Love Me Some Latte Gumdrops - Your Next Stamp, Silver gel pen (buttons and nail)

Spectrum Noir Markers: LY1 CT2 CT4 GB11 TN1 EB1 EB2 TB8 BT9 TB9 OR1 OR2 CR8 TN3 TN6 TN7 1G2 1G3 1G5 

Be sure to pop back tomorrow - we have a New Release blog hop that is full of cuteness overload! 

There is still time top play along in our August Fall/Halloween challenge. Click this link and come play along. I can't wait to see your creations!

If you need High Hopes Stamps or crafting supplies you can find them at 


Thanks for stopping by! Have a fantastic day! 


1 comment :

  1. What a cute card! I love your Phew and idea that Harry is tired LOL! Great embellishments too!

    ReplyDelete