Header Mine

Header Mine

Wednesday 3 August 2016

Thanksgiving Recipe

Happy August OCS fans! This month the design team will be featuring Fall/Halloween Stamps from High Hopes Rubber Stamps. 

Fall is my favourite time of my year. I love the cooler temperatures and the gorgeous colours of the leaves changing colours.

Fall is also when we celebrate Thanksgiving and today my card, featuring "Chef Pierre", is all about Thanksgiving. I went with some non-traditional fall colours on this one! 



Close Up


After colouring the stamp with alcohol markers I fussy cut him out. The "sentiment" was created on my computer. I added some silver and white ribbon, silver magic mesh and some gumdrops to finish it off. Silver Wink of Stella gave his buttons and the turkey platter a little bit of sparkle. 
I used some very non-traditional fall colours on this one but I wanted to stay with my red and grey colour scheme. 

Card Recipe
Stamps: Chef Pierre (TT079) High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment: Calibri font - computer
Patterned Paper: Autumn Crisp - American Crafts
White gel pen, Silver Wink of Stella, Journal Card Bracket Insert and Journalled Weekly dies - Your Next Stamp, Bazzil cardstock, silver Magic Mesh, Ribbon - Celebrate It, Love Earth and Holly Berry Red Gumdrops - Your Next Stamp

Spectrum Noir Markers: FS1 FS2 TN2 CR7 CR11 DR6 TN3 TN6 TN7 CT1 DG2 1G1 1G2 BG5 BG7 BG19 

Our challenge for August is Fall/Halloween. Click this link and come play along. I can't wait to see your creations!

If you need High Hopes Stamps or crafting supplies you can find them at 


Thanks for stopping by! Have a fantastic day! 


1 comment :

  1. This is sooooo cute! I love the idea of using the Chef for a Thanksgiving card! That mesh in the background is so cool! Another great card Donna!

    ReplyDelete