Sunday, 11 December 2016

Believe In The Magic

I am still plugging away at getting my Christmas cards finished and Christmas is only a few weeks away! Yikes! 

Today's Christmas card is made using the "Littlest Reindeer" digital stamp from Whimsy Stamps. How cute is this image! 

I love when you find the perfect digital image for a card and you can get an instant download!  





I coloured these cuties with alcohol markers after printing it off on my computer. I added some sparkle to the bow (kinda hard to see) and some polka dots to her scarf just for fun. Bells were added to the dog (there are bells there I just added real ones) outfit. After the image was fussy cut I added it to my patterned paper layout and added the sentiment. 

Card Recipe
Stamp: Littlest Reindeer - Whimsy Stamps
Sentiment: Christmas Moments - Whimsy Stamps 

Patterned Paper: Tis The Season - Bo Bunny 
Fresh Pine Trio and Fresh Pine Trees dies - Memory Box, Hills Die set - YNS, Stitched Rectangles - YNS, Celebrate It Ribbon

Spectrum Noir Markers: CG1 DG2 DG3 1G2 1G3 1G5 TN3 TN6 TN7 CT1 CT4 GB11 BGR2 BGR4 BGR5 DR5 DR1 DR7 TN1 EB1 EB2 

I hope you have enjoyed my post today! I love reading your comments. 
Have a fantastic day! 

1 comment :

  1. Omgeeee! This is totally amazing! Love the grey and red combo absolutely stunning!! This is my new favorite!

    ReplyDelete