Thursday, 1 December 2016

Jingle All The Way

Whoo Hoo! It's the first of the month and that means a new release in the Whimsy Digital Shop. 

Images, and paper and sentiments oh my! Santa will be busy filling your wish lists for sure! Personally, I have to get off the naughty list first but that's another story! 

Today I am sharing a step side card using "Cool Ride 2 with carousel removed". 




I started by printing and colouring my image and then grabbed my cuticle scissors and started fussy cutting. My patience level was at an all time high so it was safe to try to cut the image out . The card base was cut out using a die and I added my paper and die cut snow banks and trees to create a little scene. A ribbon, bell and horseshoe finish off my card. I need a little bling on my cards so I added some stickles to the blanket. 

Card Recipe
Stamp: Cool Ride  with carousel removed - Whimsy Digital Stamp
Sentiment: Christmas Moments - Whimsy Stamps
Patterned Paper: Comfort and Joy - MME
Star Dust Stickles, Step Die, Double Stitched Hills Die, Creative Ribbon, silver bell, wood horseshoe

Spectrum Noir Markers: GB8 GB10 EB5 CG4 DG3 JG6 EB6 EB3 EB5 1G2 1G5 

Look at this December release - WOW!


I hope you have enjoyed my card! Be sure to stop by the Whimsy Digital Shop for more images, paper and sentiments. 

Thanks for stopping by! Have a fantastic day!



1 comment :

  1. Wow this is my new favourite of your cards! It's absolutely stunning! The stair step card is perfect for this image and I love how you cut out the carousel so you have just the horse!

    ReplyDelete