Header Mine

Header Mine

Friday 3 February 2017

My Heart

 Have you browsed all the new releases for February in the Whimsy Digital shop yet? So many fun images, new paper and sentiments galore - I have had way to much fun playing with all of these things! 

Today I would like to introduce to "Courageous Carl". I have used digital paper from the April Showers and Soft Spring Greens collections and a sentiment from Vintage Sentiments.


After printing my stamp I coloured it with alcohol markers and fussy cut it out leaving a thin white border. Carl is popped up with 3D pop dots just for fun.  The background sky was created with ink and a cloud die cut. My "grass" was cut using a stitched hills die and my white picket fence was added. 
I printed the sentiment directly on my patterned paper, added some ribbon and a few matte dots to finish it off. 

Card Recipe
Stamp: Courageous Carl - Whimsy Digital 
Patterned Paper: April Showers, Soft Spring Greens - Whimsy Digital 
Stitched rectangle die, matte drops, Ruban ribbon

Spectrum Markers: EB6 EB5 EB3 TN1 EB1 EB2 CG1 CG2 1G1 1G2 CT1 CT4 

I am entering this card into Anything Goes challenge with Spectrum Noir on Facebook

Don't forget to pop by the Whimsy Digital shop to see all of the new stamps, sentiments and paper! 

Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!


2 comments :

  1. Donna this is just too cute! The way you added texture to Carl's mane is amazing! I love that paper and the fence and the hills...... I just love everything about this card!

    ReplyDelete