Header Mine

Header Mine

Friday 3 March 2017

Spring Jelly Bean

 Welcome to Day 3 of the March new release in the Whimsy Digital Shop.

The card I have to share with you today features Jelly Bean's Flower. How cute is this elephant watering his flower! I have also used new digital paper from the Vintage Wood and Pink Pop collections. 




I started by printing off my stamp to the size I wanted and  colouring it with alcohol markers. Some white polka dots were added to his hat and a sparkle pen was added to the middle of the flower and the butterfly. 

A banner die gave me the perfect back drop for this cutie. The sentiment is from the Spring Sentiment Mix. I added a new die I purchased recently called Honeycomb pattern die from Whimsy stamps. I love the texture and element of fun it adds to a card. A few sparkly enamel dots finish off my card. 

Card Recipe
Stamp: Jelly Bean's Flower - Whimsy Digital 
Patterned Paper: Vintage Woods, Pink Pop- Whimsy Digital 
Honeycomb Pattern Die - Whimsy Stamps

Spectrum Markers: 1G1 1G3 FS8 PP1 PP3 LG2 EB6 EB3 CT2 GB11 CT1 
Copics: B01 B02 7G67

Don't forget to pop by the Whimsy Digital shop to see all of the new stamps, sentiments and paper! 

Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!


1 comment :

  1. Another cutie! Love that digital paper and that die is on my wish list now!!

    ReplyDelete