Header Mine

Header Mine

Friday 2 June 2017

Pony Presents

It's Day 2 of the new release in the Whimsy Digital Shop!

I hope you have been enjoying the inspiration shared by the super talented Whimsy design team so far! 

My card for the new release features "Pony Presents". I am a horse lover through and through ....okay animals period but horses are at the top of the list. I also have lots of horsey friends so when I saw this image I knew it would make a perfect Birthday card for one of them. 




I printed this cutie off to the size I wanted and coloured it with a combination of Copic and Spectrum Noir alcohol markers. I added some "dapple" spots to his bum just for fun! Clear spectrum sparkle pen was added to the hat tassel and the bow for a bit of bling. I love the vertical sentiment and have been waiting for a chance to use it - I thought this layout was perfect for it. A heart banner, twine and some matching enamel dots finish off my card.

Card Recipe
Stamp: Pony Presents - Whimsy Digital 
Sentiment - Kitty Balloon
Patterned Paper - It's A Party - Whimsy Stamps
Enamel Dots: It's A Party - Whimsy Stamps

Spectrum Markers: 1G2 1G3 1G5 EB6 EB3 EB5 CT1 CT2 CT4 GB5 OR1 CG1 TN1 EB1 EB2
Copics: B00E31 E34 E37 

Don't forget to pop by the Whimsy Digital shop to see all of the new stamps, sentiments and paper! 

Do you like participating in challenges. Click this link and come play along in our Whimsy Challenge!

Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!



2 comments :

  1. Wow what gorgeous colouring!! Love the added dots for his little bum! Another awesome card!! Just made me smile today and I needed that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw your card on FB and had to visit since you love horses! Me, too! Your card is so adorable and I love the pic of you and your horse!

    ReplyDelete