Header Mine

Header Mine

Thursday 27 July 2017

Home For Christmas

Welcome back High Hopes fans! 

My post for this week is one more Christmas in July card featuring "Festive Wreath". 
I love driving around and looking at Christmas decorations. This wreath had a country feel to me so I pictured it on a fence. 
Where I live, it is very common for people to hang wreaths on the cedar rail fence they have near their homes. 
It is also common to see a tractor out in the middle of a field covered in Christmas lights...... but I personally love the wreaths. 



I started by colouring my stamp with alcohol markers and hand fussy cutting it with manicure scissors. I added some Stickles to the beads and clear Spectrum Sparkle pen to the bow. 
Some glittery snow on the fence and in the blue sky behind add just the right amount of bling. 
I added a silver brad to the fence so it looked like the nail head used to hand the wreath. 
Some sparkly Stickles in the hearts with the sentiment help tie everything together. 

Card Recipe 
Stamps: Festive Wreath - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment: All Hearts - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper: Tiny Check - MFT, Watercolour Wishes - Lawn Fawn


Spectrum Markers: EB6 EB3 EB5 CR7 CR11 DR6 CG4 DG3 JG6 TN1 EB1 EB2


Don't forget! The "So Much Cuteness" new release is shipping now. Follow this link to browse and order you High Hopes stamps.  High Hopes Rubber Stamps website


 Join us for our Anything Goes challenge. Here's the link and a few details: July Challenge

Thanks for stopping by! 
Have a fantastic day!

1 comment :

  1. Wow what an awesome wreath!! I've never seen this stamp but it's on my "list" now! Love the fence with the little snow tops too! That red plaid peeking through just sets it off perfectly! Another awesome creation!

    ReplyDelete