Header Mine

Header Mine

Saturday 15 July 2017

Rise & Shine!

Welcome to the High Hopes Rubber Stamps " So Much Cuteness" new release! 

What better way to spend a Saturday then taking a look at the 17 new stamps and 16 new sentiments in this release.

I have the honour of introducing you to "Oh Bull" and the "Rise & Shine" sentiment. My experiences on the farm growing up taught me to stay away from the bull in the herd at all costs......but if the bull was this cute, I'm not sure I would have heeded the warnings...........I don't know why but this guy just cracks me up and he is totally adorable to boot!!!





After colouring my stamp with alcohol markers, I cut it out using a stitched square die. I chose some paper from Bo Bunny that looked like a sunrise which I thought was fitting with the sentiment. 

My dad in paticular used to love the say "Rise and Shine" to me when I was a kid so this sentiment makes me smile! The sentiment is stamped directly on my patterned paper using my Misti....love my Misti!!!

Some more patterned paper from Doodlebug and Lawn Fawn, and some twine and gumdrops to finish off my card. 

Stamps: Oh Bull - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment: Rise & Shine - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper: Cream & Sugar - Doodlebug, Believe Collection - Bo Bunny, Water Colour Wishes - Lawn Fawn
 Tuxedo Black ink - MementoMisti, stitched square dies - YNS, silver Spectrum Sparkle Pen, twine - stash, 3d Foam Pop Dots - Forever In Time, Retro gumdrops - YNS

Spectrum Noir: 1G2 1G3 1G5 TN1 EB1 EB2 BG5 BG7 PP1 PP3 TN3 TN4 TN6 TN7 TN8 CG1 DG2 DG4 CT4 GB5 OR1 1G1


Browse and buy the full release here



 Join us for our Anything Goes challenge. Here's the link: June Challenge

 Thanks for stopping by! Have a fantastic day!

1 comment :