Header Mine

Header Mine

Saturday 2 September 2017

Hello Fall

I am so excited fall is just around the corner! I love the colours, the natural tones and the cool temperatures this season brings with it. Fall also brings with it fresh apples which are perfect for home made apple pie and apple fritters. 

The Penguin Apple Bushell stamp from the new digital release reminds me of these yummy things and my favourite season. And besides ........who can resist a penguin this cute!?! 



After printing off my stamp I coloured it with alcohol markers and hand fussy cut it using manicure scissors, I added it to some fun Autumn digital papers. The sentiment was perfect for this fall feel card. I used a maple leaf punch to cut some leaves out of some of the digital paper and rolled them with a pen to curl the edges. I wanted them to look like they were blowing in the breeze. Some twine and enamel dots finish off my card. 

Card Recipe
Stamp: Penguin Apple Bushel - Whimsy Digital 
Sentiment - Fabulous Fall Digital Sentiments - Whimsy Stamps
Patterned Paper - Autumn 2, Autumn Woods Digital Papers - Whimsy Stamps


Spectrum Markers: MB1 MB2 MB4 CR7 CR11 DR6 TN1 EB1 EB2 BG5 BG7 BG10 CT4 GB5 OR1 AG1 AG3 AG5 TB8 BT9 TB9

Don't forget to pop by the Whimsy Digital shop to see all of the new stamps, sentiments and paper in the new release! 

Do you like participating in challenges. Click this link and come play along in our Whimsy Challenge!

Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!


2 comments :

  1. Another awesome card! I'm in love with this penguin! Once again your colouring is perfect and I love the polka dots on his little hat!!

    ReplyDelete