Header Mine

Header Mine

Thursday 5 October 2017

Reindeer Love

Am I the only one that thought it would be a good idea to have a pet reindeer as a child? I mean really - you could train them to deliver your presents first right?!  

It's all about Reindeer Love and non traditional winter/Christmas colours for this weeks card. 



I started by colouring my stamp with alcohol markers and then hand fussy cut it using cuticle scissors. I like to add a bit of bling to my cards so some Stickles on her hat, glitter snow on the trees and clear sparkle pen on the reindeer's nose helped me add just a touch. Next I cut out my side step card base, trees and snow drifts to create my scene. I masked off part of the sentiment and using my Misti, got perfect placement - love my Misti! A silver bell and matching glittery ribbon finish off my card. 

Card Recipe 
Stamp: Reindeer Love - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment: Jingle All The Way - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper: Winter Wishes- Bo Bunny
Tuxedo Black Memento ink, Misti, Aleene's glitter snow, Clear Spectrum Sparkle Pen, Icicle Stickles, side step die - Local King, double stitched hills die - YNS, Pine Fressh Trio and Fresh Pine Trees dies - Memory Box, Galena ribbon, bell - Christmas Craft Essentials, Best Glue Ever, Aleene's glitter snow. 

Spectrum Noir Markers: EB6 EB3 EB5 TN1 EB1 EB2 HB1 HB2 LV1 CR7 CR11 DR6 TN3 TN5 TN6 TN1 TN2 PL4 PL5 black CT1 CT2 CT4 PP1 CG1 DG2 
Copics: B00 B01 B02
                                             
                                         
 I hope you will ink up your favourite High Hopes stamp and come play along in our challenge! Don't have High Hopes Stamps? Click here to get a free digital stamp to play along. 
We can't wait to see what you create! Click here for more details and to come play along!



Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!


1 comment :

  1. So Stinkin' cute! I mean WOW!!! Love the colours and those purple snow tipped trees are gorgeous! Absolutely adorable side step card my friend!

    ReplyDelete