Header Mine

Header Mine

Thursday 2 November 2017

No Peeking or Poking

This month the challenge at High Hopes is Winter Fun. Part of winter is Christmas and part of Christmas is hunting for your hidden gifts even though you've been told not to.
Then when you find them..........when no one is around of course you just want to pick them up and shake them to see if you can guess what it is.......or was it just my brothers that did that?!






I started my A2 size card by stamping Teddy Gift. I masked him off and added some more presents around him by stamping the Presents stamp. After colouring my image with alcohol markers (colour combo was inspired by a fellow designer who's name starts with "C") I hand fussy cut him with my cuticle scissors and an exacto knife and added some freckles with a brown marker. 

I added this cutie popped up with foam dots so paper from the A Perfect Christmas by Echo Park. A polka dot embossing folder gave me some texture behind my stamp and some matching gumdrops finish off my card. 

Card Recipe 
Stamp: Teddy Gift, Presents - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment: Peeking, Shaking, Poking - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper: A Perfect Christmas - Echo Park
Tuxedo Black Memento ink, Misti, brown marker, Sterling silver Spectrum Sparkle pen (bows), Crystal Clear Spectrum Sparkle Pen, Crystal Stickles, polka dot embossing folder - Cricut, 3D foam pop dots - Forever In Time, twine, Holly Berry gumdrops - YNS

Spectrum Noir Markers: BG5 BG7 BG10 GB8 GB10 EB5 TN1 EB1 EB2 CG1 DG2 DG4 JG6 CR7 CR11 DR6 
Copics: RV11 RV32 RV34 
                                            
                                       
 I hope you will ink up your favourite High Hopes stamp and come play along in our challenge! Don't have High Hopes Stamps? Click here to get a free digital stamp to play along. 
We can't wait to see what you create! Click here for more details and to come play along!



Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!


3 comments :

  1. Awe he is so cute! Love how you added the extra presents and as always your colouring is awesome! Perfect paper choice too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous card Donna!

    ReplyDelete