Header Mine

Header Mine

Saturday 2 December 2017

Ride A Reindeer

I love making Christmas cards for my horse back riding friends. I love to colour horse themed cards but I also keep my eye out for something different every year too!
Rita and the Reindeer by Stampingbella fit the bill this year. How cute are these two!?! and who wouldn't want to ride a reindeer - especially one as cute as this!



After colouring Rita and her reindeer with alcohol markers, I cut her and her reindeer out using the matching die. I added some Nuvo glitter drops to her ha t and the reindeer's scarft. It is hard to see but the star has clear Spectrum Sparkle pen on it for some bling too! I popped the image up using foam pop dots.
Some patterned paper from Carta Bella was perfect for this stamp. The sentiment was stamped and cut out using a stitched circle die. I added some Nuvo glitter drops to the stars here too. 
Some ribbon, matching red bells and enamel dots finish off my card. 

Card Recipe
Stamp: Rita and her Reindeer - Stampingbella
Sentiment: Twinkle All The Way - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper: Merry Christmas - Carta Bella
White Blizzard Nuvo Glitter Drops, Clear Spectrum Sparkle Pen, Forever In Time Pop Dots, Cupid Gumdrops - Your Next Stamp

Spectrum Noir Markers: TN4 TN7 TN8 FS1 FS4 TN2 CR7 CR11 DR6 BG5 BG7 BG10 CT1 CT2 GB4 CG4 DG3 JG6 TB8 BT9 TB0

Copic Markers: E31 E34 E37

Thanks you for stopping by! Have a fantastic day! 



1 comment :

  1. OMGeeeee this is so super adorable! Your colouring is awesome as usual and your friend will love it!!

    ReplyDelete