Header Mine

Header Mine

Friday 12 January 2018

Happy New Home

This week I challenged myself to not only participate in a challenge but also to only use die cuts - no colouring! Yikes! What was I thinking?! 

The Sketch and Color Challenge #80 at Your Next Stamp was the challenge I chose to participate in and it was fun to use so many Your Next Stamp products to create my card.  



Sketch and Colours

   

I didn't have any colouring to do on this one but I decided to do some ink blending in the shape of a heart for my background and then cut it out with a stitched rectangle die.  I added a die cut of a cute house and heart shaped plants. It is hard to see in the photo but I added some green ink to the edges of the hills. My sentiment was stamped and cut out using a fish tail banner die. Some twine and gumdrops finish off my card. This panel is popped up with foam pop dots just for fun.

Card Recipe
Home Is Where The Heart Is die - Your Next Stamp
Sentiment - Waddles Summer Fun - Your Next Stamp
Patterned Paper - Winter Plaid - Your Next Stamp
Fishtail Banner die - Your Next Stamp
White Sugar and Sparkle gumdrops - Your Next Stamp
Stitched Rectangle die - Your Next Stamp

Twine, Stampin' Up inks, foam pop dots.

I hope you have enjoyed my card. Have a fantastic day. 
Thanks for stopping by!





1 comment :

  1. Absolutely love this!! So different from your usual style but you really rocked it!!

    ReplyDelete