Header Mine

Header Mine

Sunday 8 April 2018

No Peeking!

This weekend, Mother Nature has decided to grace us with her presence again in the form of snow and cold weather so I decided it is the perfect day to make a Christmas card! 

I played along with the sketch challenge for Bazzill Basic Paper that I found on their Facebook page. The sketch was perfect for this peeking reindeer and now I can say I have my first Christmas card done for this year - yay me!



The Sketch courtesy of Freshly Made Sketches



I coloured my stamps with alcohol markers, hand fussy cut them and added some silver to the bows and dots on the presents. After cutting my card base from Bazzill cardstock I also ran some of my white through a snowflake embossing folder and cut a fun edge. 
Plaid Christmas paper was added for fun along with a die cut sentiment and sparkle enamel dots and gumdrops to finish it off. 

Card Recipe
Stamps: Presents - High Hopes Rubber Stamps, Believe In The Magic - Your Next Stamp
Sentiment: Winter Fun Accessories Tag Die - Your Next Stamp
Patterned Paper - Perfectly Plaid Christmas - Lawn Fawn 

Misti, Tuxedo Black Memento ink, Hammermill 100lb Digital cover stock, Silver Wink of Stella, Snowflake embossing folder - Darice, Lily White and Luscious Bazzill cardstock, Your Next Stamp gumdrops, Simple Stories enamel dots. 

Spectrum Noir Markers: RB1 RB2 RB4 TN1 EB1 EB2 CR8 CR11 DR6 AG1 AG3 AG5 AB1 AB2 AB3

I hope you have enjoyed today's post. Thanks for stopping by! 



2 comments :

  1. Perfect card for the Challenge! This is so cute!! Love that embossed background and Christmas Plaid paper!!

    ReplyDelete