Header Mine

Header Mine

Wednesday 9 July 2014

This Moment

I have the honour and privilege  of being the guest designer for the July monthly challenge at Whimsy Inspirations Challenge #72 - Summer Time

For my card, I chose to use Crissy Armstrong's digital stamp called "Summer At The Lake - Suits On". 

I chose this stamp because summer time and ice cream go hand and hand. Ice cream was a treat for us as kids especially if it was home made! We all had to take a turn to help make the ice cream. It was also a special treat at our summer family reunions, a time to enjoy a treat with cousins and friends. 

I decided to keep this card simple and the colour palette neutral so the focus is on the image. I paper pieced the bathing suits. 



Card Recipe

Stamp: Crissy Armstrong Digital - Summer At the Lake Suits On
Sentiment: Simple Stories - DIY
Patterned Paper: Cosmo Cricket 
Banner:  YNS Fishtail Banner Dies
Scallop Die: Creative Time Dies
Embellishments: YNS Gumdrops  
Coloured with Spectrum Noir Makers

Thanks for stopping by. Your thoughts on my work are appreciated

4 comments :

  1. Congrats on the GDT Spot, Love your card its adorable, Love Hazel (Didos) Whimsy Teamie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is just precious! congrats on being the Guest Designer! wooo hoooo! :)

    ReplyDelete