Header Mine

Header Mine

Sunday 7 June 2015

For The Bride

My brother is getting married at the end of the month and some of his bride to be's friends decided to throw her a dinner before they get married. 

It has been a last minute type situation and although I will be unable to attend, I am still sending a gift for a game they want to play with her and of course... a card. 


I had to keep things simple with it because I also have a jam packed weekend and this card needs to be ready by Monday - tomorrow! (I found out about this on Thursday)
I used a couple of dies, made some background paper and voila! No colouring on this one which is not "normal" for me either! 



Card Recipe:
Stamp: Words Background- Local King Rubber Stamp
Ink: Stampin' Up Pretty In Pink
Dies: Vines & Nesting Rounded Rectangles - Whimsy Stamps
Gown - Quickutz
Ribbon: from my stash 
Rhinestones: from my stash 
Sentiment: Computer generated, Calibri Font

I hope she likes it! Thanks for stopping by!


No comments :

Post a Comment