Header Mine

Header Mine

Thursday 11 June 2015

Super Star Save?

I played soccer growing up. I was often the only girl on an all boys team because they didn't have all girl teams like they do now.....ooopps! showing my age here! I loved playing soccer even if there was some full body contact once and awhile and I went home with a few bruises now and again. 

Today I am sharing Gabriel Loves Soccer for the All About Boys new release at High Hopes. 

                                                                                   


I wanted Gabriel to look like he was diving for the ball in front of the net to make a superstar save. I created the net by cutting some Christmas ribbon I had in my stash I had found in a dollar store. I "pounced"  it with  white ink to tone down the gold mixed in with the white in the ribbon. The goal posts are made from grey card stock. 
I fussy cut Gabriel (seems to be my thing lately!) and popped him and the ball using 3D foam squares after colouring him with alcohol markers. My card is finished off with a soccer ball button from Dress It Up. 

Card Recipe: 
Stamp: Gabriel Loves Soccer
Patterned Paper: Recollections, dollar store, and my stash
Ribbon: Christmas ribbon from dollar store
Soccer Ball: Dress It Up button 
Dies: Spring grass, Fishtail Banners - YNS
Pop Dots: 3D Foam Square - Scrapbook Adhesives

Spectrum Noir Markers used
Shirt: DR2 DR1 DR6
Shorts: TB3 TB5 TB1 TB2
Skin: FS2 FS3 TN2 FS8
Hair: CT2 CT4 GB11
Shoes: TN7 TN8 EB8
Ball: 1G1 1G2 BG10 IG6

I hope you have enjoyed my card. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments :

Post a Comment