Header Mine

Header Mine

Thursday 25 June 2015

Wedding Card

My younger brother is getting married this weekend and the wedding colour is a deep purple.

The card I made is a fairly simple layout and I'm pretty happy with how it turned out since most of my cards have a coloured stamped image on them. This is a pretty CAS card for me and it's was fun to do. 


I ran some white card stock through my Big Kick using an embossing folder for the background paper. The purple butterfly was made by using a purple alcohol marker to colour an overhead transparency and then cutting the pieces to go behind the wings. I also added Wink of Stella to all of the butterfly wing edges (hard to see) 

Card Recipe
White and Purple Cardstock 
Spectrum Noir Alcohol Marker - PL5
Sentiment: Computer - Lucida Calligraphy Font
Classic Oval Die - Spellbinders
Overhead Transparency: Office Supply Store
Lavender Lace Ink: Stampin' Up
Wink of Stella
Butterfly Border Die: Whimsy Stamps
Butterfly Accessory Die: Elizabeth Craft Dies
Purple Crystals: Crystazzi 

I hope my brother and his new wife like it! 
Thanks for stopping by!


No comments :

Post a Comment