Header Mine

Header Mine

Sunday 14 August 2016

Waddles Birthday Shaker

Most of my family have Birthdays in July and August so they are busy, busy months to try and get everyone's cards made. 

My sister-in-law loves penguins like alot of my family and friends so it's always a challenge to find new penguin stamps to use. 

For her card I chose to use one of the super cute Waddles stamps from Your Next Stamp. 



After colouring the stamp with alcohol markers, I fussy cut him out with my manicure scissors. This stamp set has matching dies to go with them and they are on my "wish" list for sure. 
The sentiment is stamped with the "Happy Day Sentiments" set also from Your Next Stamp. After mounting my backing on the card, I added some silver beads and sequins from my stash. My favourite..gumdrops finish off my card. 

I am entering this card in the YNS Sketch Challenge #45. 
This card is my take on the sketch: 



Card Recipe
Stamp: Waddles - Happy Brrr-thday - Your Next Stamp
Sentiment: Happy Day Sentiments - Your Next Stamp
Dies: Stitched Rectangle Dies - Your Next Stamp
Give Thanks For Sparkle and Cupid Gumdrops - Your Next Stamp

Patterned Paper: It's A Party - Whimsy Stamps
Core-dinations cardstock, Sliver Wink of Stella, sequins and silver beads from my stash.
Spectrum Noir Markers: BG5 BG7 BG10 CT4 GB5 OR1 CT1 CT2 HB1 LV1 HB2 FS6 CR3 FS8 FS9 OR2

Thanks for stopping by! Your thoughts and comments are always appreciated!



2 comments :

  1. Super fun shaker card!!! Thanks for joining us at Your Next Stamp!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card Donna! The colors are so cheerful and the shaker at the bottom is perfect. Thanks for playing along at YNS.

    ReplyDelete