Tuesday, 10 June 2014

Happy Birthday

Most of the birthdays on both my side and my husband's side of the family are over the summer so this challenge was perfect timing! 

I could participate in the challenge and at the same time get one of many Birthday cards done! 


Today I am sharing the card I made for the challenge over at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps - Challenge 233 - You Say It's Your Birthday!!!



Card Recipe 
Stamp: Kraftin' Kimmies Down on the Farm 2 by Cheryl Alger
Patterned Paper: My Minds Eye 
Cardstock: Bazzill - Walnut Cream and unknown
Flourish : Cricut - Elegant Edges
Flowers: Unknown
Butterflies: fussy cut from My Minds Eye paper 
Markers: Spectrum Noir 
Ink: Edging - Spectrum Noir Marker BG3
Tab and Senitment: YNS Die and Clearly Alphabet

Marker List: 
Pants: BT2, BT3, BT4  Shirt: CR2, CR4, CR6  Hair: CT1, CT2, CT4
Bow: BT2, BT4  Skin: FS2, FS3, TN2 
Bunny Feet and Noses: PP4, PP5  Shoes: TN3, TN5, TN6 
Fence: TN7, TN8, EB8 Grass: DG3, DG4

Card Size: A6, based loosely on a Tuesday Morning Sketches sketch

Thanks for stopping by. Any thoughts on my creations are appreciated. 



2 comments :

  1. Cute card. The coloring is great and goes perfect with the background

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Amy,
    Thank you for your kind comment and for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete