Header Mine

Header Mine

Friday 6 June 2014

2 Birthdays in One Week

I got a text from my mom earlier this week. She needed two birthday cards done for Monday. So, I hunkered down in my creative space, turned on the music and Voila! 

The first card is for my mom's sister. She has a really special, close relationship with her so the inside of the card says: 

God made us sisters, hearts made us friends.  Happy Birthday! 

My mom's sister loves flowers and quilts, she owns her own quilt store! so for this card I coloured the balloon to look like a quilt. 


Card Recipe
Whimsy Stamps - Amy
Spectrum Noir Markers
Patterned Paper - American Crafts, Simple Stories and K & Company
Pearls - Zva Creative



My second card is for my mom's sister in law who loves flowers. I drive by her house to go to and from work every day and if I had half the green thumb she and my uncle do.......sigh.

It is hard to see but the middle of the flower and the little pink balls in the bouquet have Stickles on them as well as the two wee tiny balls in her hair by her pony tail. 


Card Recipe 
Whimsy Stamps - Ruby 
Spectrum Noir Markers
Patterned Paper - MME All Dolled Up, GCD Studios
Fish Tail Banners - Your Next Stamp Dies
Card Sketch - Your Next Stamp for May 
Stickles
Flower - (coloured to match with Spectrum Markers) - Recollections

I hope my aunts are both happy with their birthday cards. I emailed my mom the first one and she is way too excited about giving it to my aunt. I hope she likes the second one just as well. 

Happy Friday everyone! Enjoy your weekend!

No comments :

Post a Comment