Header Mine

Header Mine

Monday 20 October 2014

Dream

This stamp - Special Friends by Crissy Armstrong makes my heart melt every time I see it. 

It reminds me of the relationship I had/have with my horse - my heart horse.







                                                    Card Recipe
                            Stamp: Special Friends by Crissy Armstrong
                                   Patterned Paper: from my stash
                                         Ribbon - Martha Stewart
                           Butterfly: Elizabeth Craft Dies
                           Flowers: Forever In Time
                           Frame: Floral Ovals - Spellbinders
                     Glitter Dots: Glitter Gum Drops - Your Next Stamp
               "Glitter": Perfect Pearls - Ranger (flower centers and sentiment)
               Spectrum Markers: GB8, GB10, EB5, EB7, EB8, TB3, TB5, TB6, GB11, CT4, CT2, DG2, DG1, DG3, HB1, HB2, TB1, TB2, FS2, FS3, TN2

   Thanks for stopping by! Comments are always welcome! 









No comments :

Post a Comment