Header Mine

Header Mine

Tuesday 23 December 2014

Mr. Frosty

Another Christmas card, another new stamp played with! 

My boss asks me what I want for Christmas so.........let's just say I have alot of new things I have already received, and even more coming!

 The first order was a priority though - refills for my markers! Thankful for a generous boss to say the least. 

Introducing ......drum roll please..........Mr. Frosty (click the link)- available from Whimsy Stamps. 


Card Recipe
Stamp: Mr. Frosty - Wee Stamps for Whimsy Stamps
Coloured with Spectrum Noir Markers 
Patterned Paper: Bo Bunny
Sentiment: Computer generated 
Snowflakes: Snowflake border - Whimsy Stamps
Cardstock

I am quite happy with how this card turned out! I have a few different colour versions to complete but overall I am very happy with it. 

I want to take this time to wish all of my followers a very MERRY CHRISTMAS and Happy New Year!

I appreciate all of your support and comments and I am looking forward to a new year with new craft challenges and cards that make people smile!  





No comments :

Post a Comment