Header Mine

Header Mine

Thursday 16 April 2015

Slidin' By

Thursday is my day to post some inspiration on the High Hopes blog. 

My card today is featuring Hedgy Has Flowers from High Hopes Rubber Stamps. 

My god daughter loves Hedge Hogs so when I saw this stamp I knew I had to have it. 






I coloured Hedgy with alcohol markers and then fussy cut it. I made this a slider card - even though my god daughter is turning 17 she still as a bit of "little girl" in her.........but don't we all?


                                                      Card Recipe

Spectrum Noir Marker List:
Hands, feet & body: TN1 EB1 EB2
Fur: EB6 EB3 EB8
Flowers: CT1 CT2 CT4 GB4 OR1 OR2 OR3
Nose: PP1 PP3 PP2
Trees: EB6 EB7 DG2 DG4

Sentiment: Computer 
Trees: Barnyard Love stamp - YNS
Grass: Spring Grass Die - YNS
Slider: Slider Die - YNS
Fun Foam - Dollar store

Patterned Paper: Karen Foster (barn board) and from my stash (sky)

Thanks for stopping by! Thoughts and comments are appreciated. 

1 comment :

  1. Donna this is absolutely adorable! Your God Daughter will love it I'm sure! You coloured the Hedge hog perfectly!

    ReplyDelete