Header Mine

Header Mine

Thursday 21 April 2016

Just Married

It's Thursday already! Wow time sure does fly! I hope you have all enjoyed some sun and beautiful weather lately - I know I have!!!! 

I kept the layout simple on this card because I really wanted the stamp to stand out. The sentiment and message will be included on the inside when I'm ready to give it.

I have neighbours who are getting married this summer, so the "Just Married" stamp from the Spring 2016 Collection from High Hopes is perfect!  The Groom to be owns a red antique tractor and races a tractor trailer and tractors so I purposely cut my image out on a slight angle. He will get a kick out of the fact that the "groom" is "driving" on two wheels.






My stamp is coloured with alcohol markers (list below) and cut out with a Stitched Rectangle die from Your Next Stamp.
To create my frame, I cut out a piece of white card stock and then used the same stitched rectangle die to cut out my window.
The embossed frame around the square was done by measuring the size of square I wanted and marking it with pencil on the back side of my frame. 
Then I put it on my Scor-Pal and scored out my frame and popped it up with pop dots. 
To achieve the blue sky around our happy couple, I left the paper with the image on it in the die and taped the die to the paper (on the backside). Then I took my sponge, ink and dauber and added the ink. It is very hard to see in the picture but the bumper, mirror and hearts on the Just Married sign are all done with Silver Wink of Stella, and Glossy Accents were added to the mirror.


Card Recipe
Stamps: Just Married (TT026) - High Hopes
Misti, Tuxedo Black Memento InkCopic Xpress It Cardstock, Forever In Time Pop Dots, white gel pen, Stitched Square Die - Your Next Stamp, White Cardstock - Recollections, Silver Wink of Stella, Glossy Accents, Scor-Pal, Baby Blue Memories Ink

Spectrum Noir Markers: FS1 FS2 TN2 FS8 BG5 BG7 BG10 CG4 CT1 CT2 EB5 PP3 PP5 DR3 TN3 TN6 TN7 TB2, Blender

Don't forget to shop One Crazy Stamper either in person or online - we all need new stuff once and awhile right?

Our challenge this month is Anything Goes. You can find the challenge here to come play along. We can't wait to see what you create!

If you need High Hopes Stamps you can find them at 


Thanks for stopping by! Have a fantastic day! 

1 comment :

  1. This 2 wheeling couple is absolutely adorable! Your neighbours will love it when they receive it! Awesome job my friend!

    ReplyDelete