Header Mine

Header Mine

Thursday 5 January 2017

Love You

                             Happy Thursday High Hopes Fans! 

It's the first week of January but my mind is out of Christmas card making mode into Valentine's Day cards. I don't normally make this type of card but High Hopes has some great stamps for this occasion so I just had to ink them up! 

"Dino-Mite Dino" just makes me giggle! He could be used for so many card types....graduation, congratulations, birthday.....the list goes on! but I chose Valentine's Day for this guy. 




After colouring Dino with alcohol markers I cut him out with circle die and cut a matching cardstock piece to put behind him. 

I wanted to keep the layout of this card on the more simple side (for me anyway) to keep the focus on our friend Dino. 

Now, I have a confession ... I didn't have a happy Valentine's day sentiment stamp that fit my design so I used "part" of another High Hopes sentiment for my card. 
Some red rhinestones finish it off. 

Card Recipe 
Stamp: Dino-Mite Dino (M130) - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment: Owl Always Love You (HH020)- High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper: Tea For Two - Cosmo Cricket
 Tuxedo Black ink - MementoCopic XpressIt cardstock, rhinestones - stash, Banners #3 die - Sizzix, Classic Circle die - Spellbinders, Fiskars circle cutter 

Spectrum Noir Markers: JG2 JG6 JG4 CG1 CG2 1G1 CR7 CR11 DR6 



The challenge for this month is called: Live, Laugh, Love. There are three ways to win some stamps - click here for details
There is also a new sketch to play along with - we can't wait to see what you create! Come play along!


Thanks so much for popping by! Have a fantastic day!



1 comment :

  1. You did a great job on this card!!! I love the simple design so that Dino shines! His expression cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete