Header Mine

Header Mine

Friday 15 December 2017

Yule Log Christmas

It's only 10 days until the big day! and I am feverishly still trying to get some Christmas cards done! The Christmas Wish Sentiments set created by the oh so talented Tracy Wray was perfect to help me get another card done and include in this month's Anything Goes challenge at Whimsy Stamps.

How cute is this little bird with his Santa hat and a branch of good cheer! My brother in law loves the outdoors so I think this card is perfect for him!



I printed my stamp to the size I wanted (gotta love digi stamps!) and coloured it with alcohol markers. My hand stitched nested rectangle dies were the perfect size to cut this cutie out and a sentiment from the Christmas Time Sentiment set fit perfectly! Some fun coloured snow, ribbon, snowflakes, branch dies and gumdrops finish off my card. 

Card Recipe
Stamp: Christmas Wish Digital Sentiments - Whimsy Stamps
Sentiment: Christmas Time Digital Sentiments - Whimsy Stamps
Patterned Paper: Icicles Digital Paper - Whimsy Stamps

Spectrum Noir Markers: EB6 EB3 EB5 CT2 AG1 AG3 AG4 IG3 BP1 BP4 BP6
Copics: B24 B23 B28

I hope you'll join us for our Anything Goes Challenge - click here for more info!

Don't forget to pop by the Whimsy Stamps website for the products I used as well as many, many more stamps, dies and digital paper to name a few!

Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!



1 comment :

  1. This card is just so pretty all done in blues! Love the added glitter snow. Another awesome creation by the talented you!

    ReplyDelete