Header Mine

Header Mine

Monday 15 January 2018

Love You

It is the 15th of the month and that means it's time for a new Anything Goes challenge at Whimsy Stamps! 
January is a cold, snowy month where I live so thinking about doing Valentine's cards or spring themed cards helps get me through the winter months! 

Tracy Wray's "Love Me Tender" set from the new January release is perfect for a masculine feel Valentine's Day card! 





After printing and colouring my stamp with alcohol markers, I used the hand stitched nested rectangles to cut it out. I cut out around part of the pink heart and popped it up with a pop dot just for fun. The pink heart has some clear sparkle pen on it - hard to see in the photo. I printed my sentiment and added it to some matching red cardstock. Ribbon and sparkly gumdrops finish off my card.

Card Recipe
Stamp: Love Me Tender Digital Sentiments - Whimsy Stamps
Sentiment: Love You Sheet Digital Sentiments - Whimsy Stamps
Patterned Paper: Hot Stuff and Love In Red Digital Paper - Whimsy Stamps

Spectrum Noir Markers: IG2 IG3 IG5 CG4 BT3 PP1 PP3 PP5 CR7 CR11 DR6
Copics: E31 E34 E37

I hope you'll join us for our Anything Goes Challenge - click here for more info!

Don't forget to pop by the Whimsy Stamps website for the products I used as well as many, many more stamps, dies and digital paper to name a few!

Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!



1 comment :

  1. How sweet is this?!!!! Another fabulous make by you! Makes me feel like spring is close!!

    ReplyDelete