Header Mine

Header Mine

Friday 2 March 2018

Hoppy Easter

Welcome back Whimsy fans! This year is flying by and Easter will be here before we know it! 
The new Penguin Easter Bunny digital stamp is the perfect stamp to get a head start on your Easter cards! He really is too cute with his big floppy ears isn't he?! 





After sizing, printing and colouring my stamp with alcohol markers, I fussy cut him using my trusty cuticle scissors.  A piece of cotton ball is the perfect soft, puffy bunny tail isn't it?! I ran a black marker around the edges to clean up any white edges that I missed with my scissors. Next I built my scene using a stitched die for the grass, a fence die and added some clouds using ink, a dauber and a cloud die cut. The sentiment was done on my computer and sized and printed to fit. Some ribbon and gumdrops finish off my card. 

Card Recipe
Stamp: Penguin Easter Bunny - Whimsy Stamps
Sentiment: computer


Spectrum Noir Markers:  HB1 LV1 HB2 BG5 BG7 BG10 CT1 CT2 GB5 MB1 MB3 MB4 FS6 CR3 CR1 BT2 CG1 CG2

Don't forget to come play along in our challenge - click here for details...after you've done your shopping! 

Thanks for stopping! Have a fantastic crafty day! 



1 comment :

  1. Donna this is just the cutest card! You have sure mastered that cloud background, it's always soft and perfect! That tail just makes me giggle!

    ReplyDelete